Quantcast

SEARCH FOR TUBE AMP SUPPLIES IN GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH BELOW

Custom Search

Saturday, April 15, 2006

THE POWER TRANSFORMER HAS ARRIVED!!

The power tranny arrived...but not from Weber! It came from AES! It arrived as a back order when I got my output tranny from them. I have a question about the specification on this transformer. You may be able to see from the picture of the spec sheet that arrived with the PT, it says it's rated for 70ma...Dave Hunter says the transformer should be rated for 80ma?! Will this be problem?? I'm not sure.

DAVE HUNTER- ARE YOU OUT THERE? CAN YOU ANSWER MY PT TRANSFORMER QUESTION? HELP ME OBI WAN HUNTER, YOUR MY ONLY HOPE! (did I mention this is my first amp project....?)

As luck would have it, I received the PT at the end of the week of my Spring Break when I had time to devote to soldering this thing. Oh well...Happy Easter.

No comments: